Tata Penny Stocks: Market Cap, Latest Price, and 5 Month Range | The Best Tata Penny Stocks to Buy for Long-Term Gains
Here is a list of Tata penny stocks as of June 8, 2023:
- Tayo Rolls Ltd: Market cap of Rs. 68.2 Cr, latest price of Rs. 66.50
- Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Ltd: Market cap of Rs. 12,247 Cr, latest price of Rs. 62.5
- Tata Motors Ltd – DVR: Market cap of Rs. 11,215 Cr, latest price of Rs. 221
- Tata Coffee Ltd: Market cap of Rs. 3,900 Cr, latest price of Rs. 209
- Tata Power Company Ltd: Market cap of Rs. 64,340 Cr, latest price of Rs. 201.35
Please note that penny stocks are considered to be high-risk investments. They are often traded for less than Rs. 100 per share, and they may be more volatile than other stocks. As such, it is important to do your research before investing in any penny stock.
Benefits of Investing in Tata Penny Stocks
Here are some of the benefits of investing in Tata penny stocks:
- Potential for high returns: Penny stocks have the potential to generate high returns if they are successful. This is because they are often trading at a lower price than other stocks, so there is more room for growth.
- Exposure to a large company: Tata is a large and well-respected company, so investing in its penny stocks gives you exposure to a company with a proven track record.
- Potential for diversification: Penny stocks can be used to diversify your portfolio, which can help to reduce your risk.
However, there are also some risks associated with investing in Tata penny stocks:
- High volatility: Penny stocks are often more volatile than other stocks, which means that their prices can fluctuate more wildly. This can make it difficult to predict how much money you will make or lose.
- Lack of liquidity: Penny stocks are often illiquid, which means that it can be difficult to buy or sell them. This can make it difficult to exit your investment if you need to.
- Fraud: There is a risk of fraud associated with penny stocks. Some companies may try to mislead investors by exaggerating their financial performance or making false promises.
Overall, Tata penny stocks can be a risky investment, but they also have the potential to generate high returns. If you are considering investing in penny stocks, it is important to do your research and understand the risks involved.
Tata Penny Stocks: Market Cap, Latest Price, and 5 Month Range
|Stock||Symbol||Market Cap (Cr.)||Latest Price (Rs.)||5 Month Low||5 Month High|
|Tayo Rolls Ltd||TYRO||68.2||66.50||50.00||75.00|
|Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Ltd||TTML||12,247||62.5||45.00||75.00|
|Tata Motors Ltd – DVR||DVR||11,215||221||180.00||250.00|
|Tata Coffee Ltd||TATACOFFEE||3,900||209||175.00||230.00|
|Tata Power Company Ltd||TATAPOWER||64,340||201.35||175.00||225.00|